1. I don't think sixteen-year-olds should _____ to go to bars(酒吧).
B. be allowing
C. be allowed
D. not allow
2. Attention, please! All the mobile phones _____ during the meeting.
A. must keep off
B. have kept off
C. are keeping off
D. must be kept off
3. —I feel very happy that I _____ to be the host.
B. am chosen
D. have chosen4. Ba Jin, one of the greatest writers in China, _____ as“People's Writer”.
A. is regarded
B. has regarded
C. is regarding
5. —Make sure all the lights _____ when you leave the room.
—OK, I will.
A. turn off
B. are turned off
C. turn on
D. are turned on
6. A big market _____ in our city last year.
A. is built
C. were built
D. was built
7. We _____ to go into the school unless we are in school uniforms.
B. are allowed
C. are not allowed
D. should be allowed
8. —Sixteen-year-olds _____ to drive.
—I agree. They aren't serious enough at that age.
A. shouldn't be allowed
B. should be allowed
C. don't allow
D. are allowed not9. —What should we do first if we want to develop our village?
—A lot of roads _____, I think.
A. must build
B. have to build
C. must be built
D. have built
10. To make our city more beautiful, all the rubbish _____ into the river.
A. needn't be thrown
B. mustn't be thrown
C. can't throw
D. may be thrown
1. C 含有情態動詞的被動語態，在情態動詞的后面用“be +過去分詞”。
2. D 含有情態動詞的被動語態，在情態動詞must的后面用“be +kept off”表示
3. B 從句子可以判斷用“be+過去分詞(chosen)”表示“被選為”。
4. A 主語不是動作的執行者，所以用被動語態。
5. B 句子的主語是lights和后面的動詞turn on/off是被動關系，所以用被動語態。
6. D 從句子的主語和謂語的關系判斷是被動關系，用被動語態。從句子的時間狀語
7. C unless“除非”，和if not是同義詞，所以前面用被動語態的否定形式。
8. A 含有情態動詞的被動語態，從對話后面的句子判斷前面的句子是否定句。
9. C 主語roads與后面的謂語build之間是被動關系，要用被動語態。含有情態動詞
10. B 從“垃圾不能扔到河里”可以判斷是用mustn't表示“不允許，禁止”。同時
本句是被動語態，所以用mustn't be thrown。